Welcome to FlyA380.net
New A380 destination: Houston
Starting August 1st 2012 Lufthansa will approach the Texan metropole of Houston. LH440 shall depart in Frankfurt at 10:05 and land in Houston at 13:45. Return flight LH441 is planned to start at 16:20 and to land the next morning at 9:05. Following New York, San Francisco und Miami Houston will become Lufthansas fourth A380 destination in the US.
For Christmas Shopping to New York
At the beginning of December Lufthansa will bring Christmas Shoppers with the A380 from Munich to New York. From December 6th to 12th the aircraft "Munich" will be in service between the Bavarian Capital and the Big Apple. The departure of flight LH 410 in Munich will be at 11:55, with the landing at the following morning at 7:50 in New York.
Munich: A380 started November 25th
Emirates has brought forward its A380 start in Munich. The airline of the United Arab Emirates now operates the A380 between the Bavarian capital and Dubai (flight EK049/EK050, started November 25th). Primarily the start was planned for the beginning of 2012. Emirates is the first airline to operate the A380 from Munich.
- Chinas first A380 airline
- Frankfurt: Three new A380 connections
- Singapore Airlines: Larger Business Class
- New A380 destinations: Kuala Lumpur and Rome
- Korean Air: A380 service starting in June
- Emirates: Munich becomes next A380 destination
- A380: New in San Francisco
- Air France: More destinations in North America
- Lufthansa goes New York
- Hong Kong to be Emirates’ 11th destination
- New destinations in September
- Lufthansa launching ceremony end of July
- Lufthansa: A380 take-off on June 11th
- Emirates orders 32 A380 in Berlin
- First A380 connection in German-speaking countries