Welcome to FlyA380.net
Thai Airways A380 start
On October 6th 2012 Thai Airways was the ninth airline to start into the A380 era. The first aircraft, which Thai Airways received in September in Toulouse (photo), is now in operation between Bangkok, Singapore and Hong Kong. With the second A380 Thai Airways will commence flights between Frankfurt and Bangkok, starting December 16th.
Kangaroo route: From 2013 via Dubai
The legendary Qantas route from London via Singapore to Australia will soon be history: Starting March 31st 2013 the flights to Sydney and Melbourne will stop in Dubai instead of Singapore. Reason for the change is a closer partnership with Emirates.
First A380 for Malaysia Airlines
Malaysia Airlines, the worlds eighth A380 Airline, is waiting in the wings. On May 29th the Malaysians took delivery of their first A380 in Toulouse. The aircraft will commence flights between Kuala Lumpur and London on July 1st.
Malaysia Airlines equips their A380s with 494 seats. The eight first and 66 business class seats are flat bed seats. The 420 economy class seats are new slimliners.
- Thai Airways` A380
- A380 "Berlin": Inaugural flight cancelled
- A380 in Amsterdam soon
- Korean Air: From March 25th A380 destination Frankfurt
- SIA A380 start in Frankfurt
- The A380 newcomers 2012
- New A380 destination: Houston
- For Christmas Shopping to New York
- Munich: A380 started November 25th
- Chinas first A380 airline
- Frankfurt: Three new A380 connections
- Singapore Airlines: Larger Business Class
- New A380 destinations: Kuala Lumpur and Rome
- Korean Air: A380 service starting in June
- Emirates: Munich becomes next A380 destination