Welcome to FlyA380.net
Thai Airways` A380
Thai Airways will commence A380 flights soon as well. Nond Kalinta, Thai Airways General Manager Germany, Austria & Eastern Europe, welcomed the first A380 at the Airbus paint shop in Finkenwerder near Hamburg. Starting December 16th Thai Airways will start A380 flights between Frankfurt and Bangkok.
A380 "Berlin": Inaugural flight cancelled
Due to the postponement of the opening of Berlins new airport "Willy Brandt" at short notice, Lufthansa had to cancel the inaugural flight of its newest A380. On June 3rd LH 171 should have been the first flight in the early morning to take off from the new capital airport in the direction of Frankfurt.
Nevertheless Lufthansa holds on to the date of the christening of the new A380. On May 22nd Berlins mayor Klaus Wowereit will baptize Lufthansas nineth A380 at Tegel Airport on the name "Berlin". Afterwards the aircraft will circle Berlin.
A380 in Amsterdam soon
Amsterdam will become Europes A380 destination number eight. Starting August 1st Emirates will service the flights EK147/148 with the A380. Departure in Schiphol will be at 03:30 pm, with the landing in Dubai at midnight. The return flight will depart from Dubai at 08:25 am and arrive in Amsterdam at 1:30 pm.
> About Emirates
- Korean Air: From March 25th A380 destination Frankfurt
- SIA A380 start in Frankfurt
- The A380 newcomers 2012
- New A380 destination: Houston
- For Christmas Shopping to New York
- Munich: A380 started November 25th
- Chinas first A380 airline
- Frankfurt: Three new A380 connections
- Singapore Airlines: Larger Business Class
- New A380 destinations: Kuala Lumpur and Rome
- Korean Air: A380 service starting in June
- Emirates: Munich becomes next A380 destination
- A380: New in San Francisco
- Air France: More destinations in North America
- Lufthansa goes New York