Welcome to FlyA380.net
Korean Air: From March 25th A380 destination Frankfurt
Welcome to Frankfurt! they say at Korean Air with their A380. From March 25th flight number KE906 is starting in Frankfurt at 19:10 and is landing in Seoul at 13:25 the following day. Return flight KE905 is back in Frankfurt at 16:50. Korean Airs A380 has only 407 seats, including twelve first class suites and 301 economy seats with a generous seat pitch of 34 inches. There are bars and a duty free shop on board.
> About Korean Air
SIA A380 start in Frankfurt
Since January 15th Singapore Airlines brings the A380 to Frankfurt, on two attractive routes. Flight number SQ 26 goes from Singapore via Frankfurt to New York, the return flight is SQ 25. Departure in Frankfurt in the direction of New York is at 8:20 am, towards Singapore at 11:50 am.
> About Singapore Airlines
The A380 newcomers 2012
2012 the A380 growth will be characterized by Asia as well. Malaysia Airlines will become the eighth airline worldwide to operate the A380, with an expected start in July. The first routes will connect Malaysias capital Kuala Lumpur with Amsterdam and London. In the second half of the year Thai Airways should become the ninth A380 airline. Following Inner Asian routes the first long haul flight shall connect Bangkok and Frankfurt at the beginning of 2013.
- New A380 destination: Houston
- For Christmas Shopping to New York
- Munich: A380 started November 25th
- Chinas first A380 airline
- Frankfurt: Three new A380 connections
- Singapore Airlines: Larger Business Class
- New A380 destinations: Kuala Lumpur and Rome
- Korean Air: A380 service starting in June
- Emirates: Munich becomes next A380 destination
- A380: New in San Francisco
- Air France: More destinations in North America
- Lufthansa goes New York
- Hong Kong to be Emirates’ 11th destination
- New destinations in September
- Lufthansa launching ceremony end of July